- 12/14/05 -
Update - Free holiday food & more
- 12/01/05 -
- 10/19/05 - Detroit News,
Highland Park cleans up, attracts developers
- 10/01/05 - Free Press, "Why
neighbors don't like this house"
- 09/03/05 - The Northend Improvement
Association September meeting has been canceled
due to the holiday.
- 09/03/05 -
- 09/01/05 -
Glory supermarket open in Highland Park
- 08/21/05 - Wayne Metro Head Start
will be conducting their
- 08/15/05 -
Wayne metro Head Start
- 08/15/05 - Arletha
volunteers medical services to block club members of HP
- 08/14/05 - Highland Park City Wide
- 08/05/05 -
- 08/04/05 - A “Presentation of a
picture ID” to vote should be of significant interest to those
who work with diverse, elderly, immigrant, and disenfranchised
populations. See document
from Governors Office (PDF).
- 08/01/05 -
Eason & Moss
Historical District Block Club II now online.
- 07/14/05 - It stays!
Woodward 8Mile Bridge - over!
- 06/09/05 - Dedication of the Sears
Site 10:00AM 5001 Woodward Ave.
- 06/09/05 - State of the City
Report from financial manager Arthur Blackwell, New Grace
Church, 25 Ford, 6:30PM
- 05/11/05 - Info: Illegal dumping,
bulk waste pick-up, and the Homeowner and Homebuyer Information
- 05/09/05 - Please welcome the new
block clubs online:
Block Club - Bet. Hamilton & Rosa Parks and
Geneva/Florence/Louise Block Club
- 05/04/05 - “Distinguished
Service Award’s Ceremony”
- 04/26/05 -
Food Basics May Sell Over 100 Stores
- 04/16/05 - Ford Administrative
building - LIT UP!!!
- 03/20/05 -
- 03/19/05 - Free Press -
Highland Park manager resigns; Blackwell steps in.
- 03/14/05 -
PAID YOUR PROPERTY TAXES?
- 01/21/05 - A
Report to the Community
- 01/20/05 - Get your HP Tax
- 01/01/05 - Happy New Year!
Click here for News items of 2004 |